Garlic & Herb Cherry Tomatoes
Easy, delicious, flavourful side dish that’s ready in no time! A great side dish that can be whipped up without much effort.
1 pint cherry/grape tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tb parsley, chopped
1 tb basil, chopped
1 tb thyme, chopped
2 tb olive oil
salt & pepper
1. Chop up your garlic and herbs.
2. Heat the oil to medium in a saute pan big enough to hold all the tomatoes without any overlap.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for roughly 30 seconds, til aromatic.
4. Add in tomatoes and herbs. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until the tomatoes begin to lose their shape and some of the liquid seeps out.
5. Plate, making sure to serve the liquids in the pan, too!
*These tomatoes would be amazing in a pasta dish with some feta or goat cheese.